People of JSU"Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself. That means you create what and who you want to be. The dreams or desires that are in your heart are what you should go after. You don’t have to go by the status quo. Just envision it and create it. I realized that I didn’t want to work for anyone, and I don’t believe that a 9 to 5 will get you all you want out of life. So for me, the best route was to create my own business. "
- Marissa, Class of '11, owner of Royal Bleau Boutique in One University Place on the JSU campus.
Mayor Tony Yarber on JSUTV’s MML
- Royal Bleau Boutique at One University Place: Dress for SuccessMarch 30, 2015
- LA Fest shines spotlight on program offerings by JSU’s College of Liberal ArtsMarch 28, 2015
- Conscious living promoted by national road tour visit at JSU WednesdayMarch 27, 2015
- Successful women share inspiring experiences at JSU Women’s History Month programMarch 27, 2015
- ‘Written in Blood’ – Final of three lectures on lynching Tuesday at JSUMarch 27, 2015
The Blue & White Flash