After the 29th annual Southern Heritage Classic between Jackson State University and Tennessee State University was canceled due to inclement weather, refunds are being made available; however, fans are urged to donate the cost of the tickets to the schools.
Classic officials, TSU and JSU apologized to fans for any inconvenience this may have caused.
This week only, JSU is offering refunds as follows:
Customers who purchased through the JSU Ticket Office:
- Refunds will be issued at the box office from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, Sept. 11-14.
- Purchasers must present a valid ID and original ticket.
- Tickets will be refunded through the point of purchase (cash or credit card) by the same method purchased.
- No requests for cash refunds will be honored for tickets purchased by credit cards.
- For more information, contact the ticket office hotline at 601-979-4040.
Customers who purchased through third parties (TicketMaster, Liberty Bowl Stadium, TSU):
Ticket buyers must contact their point of purchase for refunds. These cannot be refunded through the JSU Ticket Office.
- Ticket Master – www.ticketmaster.com or call 800-745-3000
- Liberty Bowl Stadium – Southern Heritage Classic at 901-398-6655 or 800-332-1991
- Tennessee State University – Tennessee State Ticket Office at 615-963-5841
Once your refund is received, JSU President William B. Bynum Jr. respectfully asks that those funds be donated to JSU Development Foundation, using its donation form onsite.
Upcoming Home Games:
JSU has four exciting home games at the historic Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium. Single game rates still apply and can be purchased at Ticketmaster or the JSU Box Office.
29 Alabama A&M (WC Gorden Classic/Red Out) 4:30 p.m.
13 Mississippi Valley State (Homecoming) 2 p.m.
20 North Alabama (Fan Appreciation/Breast Cancer Awareness) 2 p.m.
3 Prairie View A&M (Senior Day/First Responders/Black Out) 2 p.m.